Super Phantom Cat and Super Phantom Cat 2 were made by the indie game company Veewo Games from south China. Google Play Services officially promoted some of their games, showing them to a wider audience. They created numerous games before Super Phantom Cat:
- Just Get 10 (now iOS only)
- Just Get 10 Seasons (now iOS only)
- Just Clear All (now iOS only)
- One that looks like a money simulator (no longer on the store, could only be in China)
- Dark Slash: Hero (no longer on the store, could only be in China)
When Super Phantom Cat released in 2016, it was their best game, with 870k visits and 120k downloads within a week. Very early on, they supported TV gameplay, which was a very big achievement according to them. 10% of their users play Super Phantom Cat on TV.
Using beta testing, responding to feedback, and fixing up patches, the average rating of Super Phantom Cat rose from 4.1 to 4.6.
Their main ad source is Admob, and because of the amount of people playing Super Phantom Cat, Just Get 10, and other games, their revenue increased dozens of times in the years.
Before Super Phantom Cat 2 released, 70% of their business and players came from the Android platform.
Right now, Super Phantom Cat and Super Phantom Cat 2 each have over 1 million downloads. Super Phantom Cat 2 did even better than its first generation, with more levels, quests, characters, and story.
Recently, Veewo Games made a new game called Neon Abyss. It is a rogue-like game that is also a run-and-gun. It has multiple characters that each have special abilities. Neon Abyss is not available on mobile. Instead, it can be found on PC (via Steam), Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Xbox One. Neon Abyss also has a wiki, which can be visited here.
References[edit | edit source]
- This video gives information on the passages that this citation is attached to. Note: You'll have to put the captions on and set them to English.